At Norton Straw, we provide specialist engineering simulation, design and consultancy support to clients across many industries, both in the UK and internationally. Our technical work covers everything from experience-based advice and simple hand calculations to detailed simulation and numerical modelling; always mindful of the need to produce practical solutions to help our clients.
Thanks to sustained growth in demand for our services, we are looking for engineers with the experience of carrying out engineering analysis ideally in a consultancy environment, and a desire to develop other engineers joining the company. The position is in our Derby office, located at Darley Abbey Mill.
We are looking for people who:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree (grade 2.1 or above), Masters or PhD or in a relevant engineering, science or applied mathematics discipline;
- Have experience delivering engineering analysis and can use this experience to develop others in Norton Straw;
- Like a challenge, are flexible thinkers and aren’t intimidated by unfamiliar problems;
- Enjoy client and colleague interaction and taking responsibility;
- Wants the opportunity to work within a growing and dynamic engineering team.
Why work for Norton Straw Consultants?
One of our highest priorities is to run a business in which individuals take responsibility for delivering high quality services while enjoying what they do and we offer flexibility and a working environment that help support this aim.
It is an exciting time to join our team so if the thought of taking the initiative, developing yourself and embracing new challenges sounds exciting, we would like to hear from you.